1. From a standing position, lie flat face down on your exercise/yoga mat with knee and toes touching the ground.
2. Place your hand right below your shoulder like you are about to do a push-up.
3. With your toes grounded and back straight, squeeze the glute to keep the body stabilized.
4. Take a deep breath and press up your bodyweight into a push-up position.
5. At push up position, exhale to release entire tension.
6. Don’t forget to keep the core tight to get more benefits.
Article courtesy Fitsmarta