I remember at one of my jobs, my colleagues and I would get together for about a few minutes (mostly during lunch) and do some squats. Doing it with 2 or more people meant we kept each other accountable and it was also fun that way.
Here are a few exercises you can do at your desk to get more active; be sure to involve your colleagues for accountability and fun. Enjoy!
1. Stretch: hold for 10 seconds, repeat 5 times per side.
2. Tricep desk dips: bend elbow 90 degrees, repeat 20 times.
3. Desk push-ups: repeat 20 times.
4. Chair squats: repeat 20 times.
5. Wall sits: hold for 30 seconds to 1 minute
6. Crunches: repeat 20 times.
7. Wooden leg: hold for 5 seconds, repeat 15 times per leg and then 15 times for both legs together
8. Calf raises: repeat 20 times.